Join the Phyl’s Academy Community
Learn more and get started!
Thank you for your interest in Phyl’s Academy! Each year we accept new students from Nursery – Grade 5. To begin the process of applying to our program, please complete the inquiry form online and we will be happy to assist you. We’d love to welcome your family to our little village and look forward to connecting with you!
Years of Service to
Students Enrolled Annually
Square Foot Spacious Facility
3-K AND 4-K FOR ALL ADMISSIONS
Before You Apply
Start by attending one of our virtual information sessions. Then apply when the registration period opens in mid winter through early spring.
3K: To enroll in 3K for September 2023 your child must be born in 2020.
4K: To enroll in 4K for September 2023 your child must be born in 2019.
How To Apply
1. Apply online by setting up your MySchools.nyc account.
2. List Phyl’s Academy as your top choice (#1); then add up to 11 programs in your order of preference.
3. Submit your application by the deadline date, this year March 10, 2023.
4. You can also apply through My Schools via phone at 718-935-2009 or, in person at a Family Welcome Center.
1. Wait for your offer letter.
2. Once you receive an offer letter to our program, follow the instructions to accept your seat.
3. If you do not receive an offer for our program, call us, 718-469-9400 as we may still have available seats.
4. Submit required documents to finalize registration.
Applying After Open Registration Deadline
Set up your MySchools.nyc account, and add your child to our Waitlist. Then, call us at (718) 469-9400 for further guidance.
If you are in need of any assitance and have further inquiries please feel free to contact us at the link below! We look forward to welcoming you to our community of learners!
Student Age Range
Average Student-Teacher Ratio
Nurturing, Child Centered Environment
Elementary School Admissions
Applying to the Elementary School Program, Kindergarten – Grade 5
For prospective Elementary School students, families are encouraged to inquire early, prior to the desired year of placement. We do, however, have a rolling admissions policy, and accept students throughout the year provided we have available space.
To start we invite families to attend a virtual information meeting.
Families then complete an application form.
Submit all student records to the front office.
Grades 1 – 5 applicants take an assessment test to determine their placement level, participate in a family interview and tour of the facility.
Kindergarten applicants are not required to take a formal assessment; but must schedule a readiness screening, family interview and tour of the facility.
Complete and submit enrollment paperwork and pay the total enrollment fee. Please click here for more information on tuition and fees.
We look forward to welcoming you into our community here at Phyls Academy. If you have any admissions questions, please visit us at our facility, or contact us at 718-469-9400.